Sunday, March 29, 2009

Whatever Challenge #3

WHATEVER CHALLENGE #3!

Christy, Naomi and I finally sat down and had a discussion about the "Whatever Challenges"...we came up with a calender so we would know exactly what to do each week. This week is a MANLY CARD!


I have some awesomely cute paper from Joann's (rock star). Jim picked it out :) It reminds him of his favorite place to shop...Express Men/Structure...I love him for his wonderful sense of style yum.











Check out Christy's card (she used the new super-fun EK Success border punch!)
And Naomi's card is sure to be awesome, too!

I like the way this came out - it doesn't have to be a birthday card necessarily, it can be a thank you, congratulations or a thinking of you...! Simple and fun.

Rock on!


recipe:

paper: patterned - Joann's Rock Star, solid - SU in colors
cuttlebug - distressed
ink: SU chocolate chip
chipboard star - (?)
dots - Joann ($1 bin)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! You know me... I love the grungy look! :) This is a perfect card for a guy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!