Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cardalicious - Circles, Stars and Stitches!

My first cardalicious challenge! Very excited...I always love finding new challenges to keep me cardmaking! This one was fun - stars, circles and stitches!

I got this new paper from Cosmo Cricket (very fun!) from K2 and paired it with some solid paper. This card took me a long time just because it wasn't really looking right...but I like it in the end.
I love me some stickles! lol!

recipe:

paper: patterned - Cosmo Cricket; solid - SU in colors

punch: fiskars treading water
embroidery floss: joann fabrics
stamp: Michael's/Amy Butler
stickles
chipboard

2 comments:

  1. OH! Cute! It reminds me of under the sea! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute...love the colors and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!