Monday, March 2, 2009

Caardvarks Kraft #2 - Fabulous

My new favorite obsession is kraft paper. Therefore, I am super-excited about the Caardvarks challenge - Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! I've already posted earlier in the week, but I thought I'd post another that I created tonight. It's my favorite card that I've done yet. I got my inspiration from the latest CTMH catalog - I was flipping through and this design caught my eye - and I've been wanting to use this Amy Butler paper that I got from...where else...Michael's. The "Fabulous" stamp is one of the phrases from the Many Happy Returns stamp set from SU! The little squares are acrylic pieces from our local store K2 - I just attached coordinating pieces of paper to them using Glossy Accents.



6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I love this paper ♥ Both your Caarvarks cards are awesome. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I love that Amy Butler paper and your faux stitching is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressing and those fun little red butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! love what you did with the tiles!!! this is my favorite to date!!! see yah soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! so funky! love the colors and those FAB little icicle accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! So bright and Happy! Love the tall card size too!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!