Monday, March 16, 2009

SFYTT Challenge - Pop on By!

Card #2 was super fun to do. I knew I wanted to use a stamp from my new "Comfort Food" set from SU (that I got for free for being a hostess) yeah! So I used the "pop on by" stamp and used a couple different colored markers from CTMH. Then I stamped the kernels again because I wanted to 'pop' them up...haha.

Then I paper pierced the little dots under the kernels. The border I used was Fiskars Treading Water on some really fun paper.

All the patterned paper was from some set from Target I think...sorry I don't know.

At the bottom instead of some buttons or anything I wanted to do more little kernels!! lol, I thought it was really cute and I paper pierced a little more to go along with above.

Hehe, I hope you all like! Be sure to throw a SU party so you can have this fun little Level 1 set. It has 3 other stamps (a loaf of bread "I loaf you", a donut with a frown face "donut be sad" and a milk carton "feeling sick? milk it") haha!

1 comment:

  1. holy crap you made 3 cards!!!! i love this one!!! this is my favorite! good yob yulie!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!