Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mojo Monday (or Saturday...) - Hang in There

Obviously I didn't get to this challenge on Monday because it's Saturday...well kind of Sunday now since its almost 1am.

This is my first Mojo sketch Challenge - I really like these! I was intimidated by it because I'm not always the greatest with measuring...lol. So my sizes may look a little different than what it's supposed to be.

I have been wanting to use this Chandelier stamp from Michaels ($1. Duh) which I embossed with silver and the "hang in there" sentiment that I got from my friend Terry (check out her blog! She's incredible!).

I really love this gold-orange/silver/black color scheme I have going - I think the patterned paper sums it up nicely :) It's from that awesome pack at Michael's. I wish I had the name, but I don't know if they sell it anymore. Sorry.

I finalized the candle things with some glitter glue (off-brand stickles)...I prefer stickles, but unfortunately I don't have it in silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!