Friday, March 13, 2009

Mojo...Friday? Beep Beep!

I didn't get my mojo until Friday...but at least I got it...unlike Naomi last week, lol.

I made this for my nephew. He turns six on July 3rd. I'm a little early...I know. ha. I showed my husband and asked him if I should put "beep beep...happy birthday" or not and he said "hun, I think we have enough time for you to decide that later". HAHA You sure? Well, I have REALLY wanted to use this paper - it's from Joann Fabrics and it's called All About Boys. Super cute, huh? I used the screwdriver brads on the side from Michael's. I've had them for a while and wanted to use them. My friend Christy also likes them, (obsessed with them).

I used a paper piecer from CTMH for the sides and my scallop circle punch from SU! then a 1 1/2 reg. circle punch from Michael's. Then the fun part - I used my doodlebug glitter (I know, not really for boys, but he's my nephew, he's not going to say anything!) and covered it with Glossy Accents...because as you will find out, my husband lovingly says "Glitter......the herpes of the craft world". LOL I love him - but he doesn't get it. What girl doesn't love glitter?

3 comments:

You just made my day!!