Sunday, March 8, 2009

Na's Whatever Challenge - Stitching - TOY

So this weeks's FANTASTIC "Whatever Challenge" by Naomi is....da da da da....Stitching! For Christmas, Na got us a ton of different colored embroidery floss. Our challenge was to do something with it. This pretty little flower is from a large paper set from Michael's and I wanted to middle to be something that catches your eye but not overdone. I didn't realize that would take almost 20 minutes to stitch...gosh. But I think it looks pretty.




The TOY sentiment is from a $1 stamp set from Michael's as well...I messed up a little but as they say "a mistake in scrapbooking is an embellisment opportunity" - I love that! I thought it needed some pearls.

I'd love to hear what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!