Sunday, March 29, 2009

Papertake Challenge - HB!

This must be the day for new challenges because I haven't ventured to this website before...until now! This week was an unusual sketch and I was up for the challenge. I knew I wanted to use my crossword puzzle stamp from Michael's! and I think it works here!

It's a birthday card for my Aunt (who always remembers to send me a card...and I always forget hers!!) We are only 1 day apart, so I will send it out tomorrow. Of course I made this card and then realized that I didn't have a big enough envelope...doh!


recipe:
all patterned paper: CTMH; solid (?)
stamp, brads: michaels
ribbon: SU
cuttlebug
red sharpie

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!! I love the crossword puzzle idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The crossword idea is fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soo cute! I love that you used the idea from Toy Story!! I had soo much fun with you guys at Hollywood Studios! I love spending our birthdays together!!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!