Friday, March 13, 2009

KWCC 45 - Wedded Bliss!


It's wedding season again and I have 2 friends getting married soon (yeah!) Kristina Werner's color challenge this week is not only fabulous but perfect for this occasion. AND we got in our SU! orders this past week and I have been dying to use allllll of my stuff...because I got a ton (and most of it was FREE - thanks girls for letting me be the host this past party and thanks Sale-a-Bration!! woo hoo....look at all the free stuff I got below...ya its pretty stinkin' crazy that I got that much for free!)
Anywho, the card I think is pretty-pretty - I think someone will be happy to receive it, right?!

I didn't know what I wanted to do - but I did know that I wanted to use all of my new stuff. Including the awesome Fleur de lis punch new from EK Success that I spotted at Michael's and almost peed my pants (I am in love with all the new stuff Michael's is carrying = DANGEROUS!)

The stamp at the top is the "Polka Dot Punches" from the Sale-a-Bration stamp set (going on till the end of this month) which coordinate with SU's punches...like the scallop circle punch that I have (thanks Terry!) The "congratulations" sentiment as well as the "welcome to the wedded bliss club" sentiments are from the Sale-a-Bration set "congrats" which I embossed in silver.

I stamped the polka dot circle with Grey Wool from CTMH and the "welcome to the wedded bliss club" over it in black from CTMH.
Then I finished off the little dots in the center of the polka dot circle with some glitter glue (I recommend stickles, but I only had an off-brand on-hand).


By the way - check out Christy's uber-cute key card for this week's challenge! Naomi - get to posting we don't see your card yet!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Look at you! I go to ONE movie and come home and you've posted 4 yea.... FOUR challenges!!! All of them are super cute! I think this one is beautiful! I really like the way you used the Fleur de lis punch.... gorgeous!! I think anyone you give this to will love it!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!