Friday, March 6, 2009

Thinking of You...

Just cause...I sat down at my desk and started creating - not for any challenges, just because I wanted to.

I think it's pretty - I like the shape of the Thinking of You paper and I cut out the flowers from this paper and stuck a couple buttons. The border at the top is the Fiskars Punch Treading Water.

And...I added my brand new - super cute watermark!!

I just spent the last hour and a half with Na and Christy and we're all on our computers doing our own projects - Christy is working on some vinyl stuff (visit her Esty account for some CUTE stuff) and Na is working on some digi wedding album pages. I'm going to finish a page for my sister of my crazy-adorable niece Rachael! Can't wait to give it to her.

I'll be posting another card shortly - stay around for a while and visit..and be sure to check out my friends' blogs!

Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!