Friday, March 20, 2009

KWCC 46 - Congrats!

Fabulous colors! For me, they scream BABY CARD! lol.
I started off knowing I had to do some kind of transparent card and the ribbon technique from Kristina Werner's A Year in Cards. Except I didn't have thick black ribbon...so I used cardstock and it worked great!! I wanted to keep it really simple and pretty, and I really like the way it came out!


I hope you all enjoy! Can't wait to see what everyone does for this week's challenge. Thanks Kristina!
transparency: naomi (staples)
cardstock: su!
cuttlebug embossing folders
punch, glue pen: martha stewart royal butterfly
paper: target
stamp: su! absolutely fabulous
brads, staples: michaels
glitter: doodlebug

13 comments:

  1. great idea with the cardstock!!! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute Julie! I love how you used the transparency! Beautiful card! Also LOVE the glitter swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the clear cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun clear card. Great job with the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic clear effect!! You are very originally! I love butterflies fly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!!! good yob yulie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful! I posted mine this morning and mojo is going live tomorrow now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these little butterflies! Thanks for commenting on my blog as well :)
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love clear cards and I think that you have done a wonderful job with this card!! thanks also for the comment on my card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie,
    this is lovely! To incorporate all the colours and not even use a card base as one of them...WOW!!!
    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog also :-)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHat a amazing combo of textures and mediums. Really pretty! And...I loved your comment on my blog about Gustafsons :) it is quite the stand out name huh? I'll have to go thank my hubby right now!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!