Monday, March 23, 2009

TPE - THX



Thanks Pink Elephant for another great challenge! I love the sketch challenges, so this was right up my alley. And I just got some SUPER-di-DUPER pom poms (in like every color...thanks Joann Fabrics!) I found myself dreaming of them...


I used the cuttlebug "thank you" embossing folder and pink SU paper and distressed with SU chocolate ink and a sponge. The flower is from Michael's along with the chipboard THX. The patterned paper is from Target.

I hope you all enjoy my happy little card.
THX for looking at my blog!! lol

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love how you used the pom poms. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I love those pompoms - so bright and cheerful - infact the whole card screams fun - I love it.
    Ann xx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet!!! i would have never thought of using the pom poms that way. love the colors!!!!!!! have to do this challenge tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! The pom poms are Super-di-duper!!! lol THX for joining us again this week at TPE!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!

    Happy Stamping,
    LORi BOYD
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cute card..... I too love the pom poms!!!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright colours and those pom poms are great.....thanks for playing at TPE again :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!