Monday, March 16, 2009

TPE Button Challenge - I'm There For You

Ooh it's Monday which means there are tons of challenges out today and since Jim had a dinner meeting tonight, I figured..."great! I can get a few cards done!!" lol...he met with his friend Marc and ugh, Mike Alstott from the Tampa Bay Bucs (ya know, only a huge celebrity...). I would have been sweatin' bullets but hubby's got a great composure.

Anywho, this card started off the night.

I really wanted to use all blue...so I found a couple different style papers that I liked and I knew I wanted some flowers to use some flower buttons.

The little scallops on the side is just my scallop circle punch from SU in half...just a technique I think might look cool - and I really like it! Then I went over the shape with a white gel pen. I used the "I'm There for you" from the "Absolutely Fabulous" SU set. (love that).
And it was a pretty simple card but I like it!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Love that shade of blue Julie and what a fab idea to use the buttons at the top of the flowers on the paper. Another great idea for me to remember. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, beautiful clean lines and a great design

    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love the shades of blue you chose and the flower buttons are great! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!
    Robin
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't see this one...i like this too!!! Hey look your above 1000 hits now!!! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely astounding! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!