Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day...

...although Valentine's is a day to bask in the warmth and love of your significant other...it's Hell week at work. Rather, all holidays are Hell because I work at a flower shop! Granted, I'm in the wedding department, but I do have to help out in sales and processing the 5000 (yes 5000) roses that come in this week! So, no cards until after V-Day most likely...unless I feel really inspired and lonely (since my hubby had to go out of town for a loss of a family member). I look forward to celebrating this day with him next weekend when things are so crazy. I hope all the lovers have a wonderful day, and remember, don't call your neighborhood florist this week unless you're placing an order. I love my brides, but leave me alone this week!! :)

Goodnight and good love!

J-

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahah!!!!! Yeah "Leave Julie Alone" ala Leave Britney alone in youtube

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!