Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello...hello


Well...the hubby is DJing tonight so after I went out with my momma, I came back and felt like using this CUTE paper...its from the Green Stack from Joann's - I have wanted to use the little woodland creatures and here they make their appearance! Coincidentally...I had two "Hello" stamps - exactly same font but in two different sizes (both from Michaels).
The border is the Top Note die cut from SU! and the leaves above the beaver are a run-on from Target!
I really like this card - I hope you all do too. Enjoy the rest of your weekends and I'll see you soon for Naomi and Kristina Werner's challenges!
J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Midol!!! Love the card! I thought the rub on was part of the paper!!! cute cute! i love that you have a blog now. when you blog it makes me want to blog! yes mission accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!