Monday, February 23, 2009

Embossing - Whatever Challenge #2

I'm excited for another one of Naomi's "Whatever Challenge" - #2 is Embossing! I just have to warn you...I'm not the best embosser in the world, I'm still findin' my groove. So, on that note, I embossed the green swirl, the brackets and the "special". I got my inspiration by these ADORABLE (ninguins) from BamPop! and my two special stampin' buds...Christy and Naomi.

The ribbon is from American Crafts and the "friends" is from an Amy Butler embellishment set from Michael's.

You must have by now realized that I am a Micheal's addict. I live literally 2 minutes away and that was the only place I shopped when I first started. I've slowly branched out to CTMH and SU! but you know, I have to pace myself or my husband will start finding out how much this hobby costs!! uh oh...that would be terrible!! lol.

Ok well that's it for now...I'm going to watch America's Next Top Model reruns and try and shake this headache I have!

Enjoy the post!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!