Saturday, February 7, 2009

Over The Rainbow Color Challenge from Nichole Heady

Wow my second post! I'm super excited. After I posted my card from the Kristina Werner color challenge, my friend sent me the link for another from Nichole Heady: Over The Rainbow Challenge. Thanks everyone who's already commented on my first card - it's really encouraging and you all are so sweet! I love being part of such a great network of creative people!



So tonight, we went over to our friend Terry's and spent all night working on our different projects: I only brought 3 colors of paper and the inks that (kind of) matched the challenge. It is incredible that the least amount of stuff I bring with me, the more I have to think about what I'm going to do...and what a great feeling to get so much accomplished and not have to carry anything...whew! Enjoy the cards!



The first:









I LOVE these mushrooms...it's paper from a card set called The Green Stack - I got it at Joann Fabrics - all of the papers in this set are from recycled material and did I mention they are CUTE CUTE CUTE! I finished it off with a little glossy accent. The "hill" is made from a paper from Michaels Crafts - I just cut out one of the flowers - I didn't want just plain cardstock. The sentiment is SU and I stamped it in 3 colors from CTMH.
I like it and I hope you do too!

1 comment:

You just made my day!!