Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cute Gift Items

So my sister-in-law, Heather, has recently started creating some beautiful gift items that she sells on Etsy (if you've never heard of the website, it's all hand-made items from different people...it's fantasic!)

She is always adding new items that simply amaze me...I don't know how a wife/mother of 2 has any time for this (she's incredible). Well currently, she has 2 different types of blankets (called Angel Blankies) one is knit and the other is flannel lined with satin. The knits come with a child-sized scarf and both blankets come with her hand-made card (she's recently been introduced to the Cuttlebug and has become obsessed....as am I). Along with blankets, she makes soaps, candles and even "snugglies" which she has a lamb and an angel. SO many different colors/patterns/styles - ready to send. They are beautiful and anyone would appreciate this thoughtful gift.

I hope you love as much as I do, you can visit her store at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6438021 or her website is www.sensationaldeliveries.com - check it out!!

Thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

J

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your sister in laws home made gifts are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!