Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kristina Werner's Color Challenge #42


Another very cute color challenge from the fabulous Kristina Werner!

I didn't have the "kiwi kiss" color, so I opted for a more lime colored "clover meadow" from CTMH. This was the first time I made a card in under like 30 minutes...that's great for me - normally I can spend an hour on 1 card!

But this week I wanted to keep it really simple and I finally used these super cute chipboard pieces that I got from Michael's...they had a few different color selections (and of course I got them all) and each packet was $1 - what a DEAL! I also used the "just because" stamp from Michael's $1 bin (GOTTA LOVE IT!) and I poked a design to mock the stamp. I'm really proud of it - I hope you like!! Can't wait for next week :) Thanks Kristina!!

2 comments:

  1. love the focal point of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie... This is beautiful! Great Job! So simple and cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!