Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!


I was searching around some of my favorite blogs after my SU! party and I came across another challenge from Caardvarks...Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (awesome name!!). I made it super simple because Jim and I wanted to duel in Guitar Hero on our Wii machine - best console EVER.


The stamps are from the Amy Butler stamp set from Michaels. The border at the bottom is Treading Waters punch from Fiskars. The sanddollar type circle things are cut from a paper I got at K2 (our favorite Sarasota scrapbooking store...visit their blog here).

And I finished it off with some stickles (love those!).
I'm off - rock on everyone!
J

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the black and aqua with the kraft! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant! I love the aqua with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors ... and those stamps are really classy ... great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! i am LOVING this color palette--the b&w with the kraft and those little hits of teal...YUMMMMMMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the black on the kraft! It just pops!
    Great design!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!