Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thirty and Flirty!! (With Margaritas, Of Course)

So my friend at work just had her big 30 and everyone was going out to celebrate. Unfortunately, I was unable to make it as I had another party to go to! (popular, right?!? lol, this never happens, typically i don't have anything scheduled until my husband or my friend naomi plan something for me, lol).

I have seldom used this PTI stamp set "Day at the Beach" but I wanted to use the drinks to make the card really festive!
I used different ink from Brillance and covered them with Stickles! Then I added a border of Stickles to go along with the Lime Rickey-Basic Grey paper!

I didn't have a stamp for 30 and flirty (let me know if you have seen one!!) so I used different color CTMH markers.
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

You just made my day!!