Sunday, November 22, 2009

Season of Blessings: Day 1

Ya! Thanksgiving Card #1!
This was my first card of the night...it's using Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg line, super cute, huh??

Today, I am most thankful for my incredible husband. I came home today from my best friend's bridal shower and couldn't help thinking about my husband. We've been married about a year and a half now, and we definitely drive each other crazy sometimes :) but I can't even begin to describe how he makes me feel, and incredibly, I look at him everyday and get the same goosebumps I got when I first met him almost 10 years ago...

What are you most thankful for today?

recipe
paper: PTI rustic cream and new terracotta tile; Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg
ink: PTI new terracotta tile
stamp: Unity - Oct KOTM
punch: SU scallop square; Marvy 1" square; EK Success corner rounder
misc: PTI lemon tart button, twine from Wal-mart, Basic Grey Bling-It

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Those nutmeg papers are the best!! From your sneak peek ... all of your Thanksgiving cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful my hubby and little boy are healthy! :)

    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i recognize that paper!!! cute cute cute!!! im thankful for you and jim!!!! sniff sniff. you put up with my bitchiness!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!