Sunday, November 15, 2009

Over the Top Award!!

Aw wow!! My friend Naomi nominated me for this award and I'm so excited!! I've never gotten an award before...or won anything, lol. :) So this makes my day!!

The rules are : I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? curly
3. Your mother? sweet
4. Your father? protective :)
5. Your favorite food? macncheese
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? mojito
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? VP
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? selfish
15. Muffins? poppy
16. Wish list item? ferrari
17. Where did you grow up? sarasota
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? huge
21. Your Pets? old
22. Friends? fun
23. Your life? lucky
24. Your mood? relaxed
25. Missing someone? sisters
26. Vehicle? economical
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? forever21
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? now (i'm watching napolean dynamite, lol)
31. Last time you cried? tuesday (while you were sleeping was on)
32. Your best friend? hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? michaels
34. Facebook? rarely
35. Favorite place to eat? outback

So it's really tough to decide who my favorite blogs are, but these women are really talented and continue to come up with some beautiful creations: Liszha, Beth, Dana, Deanna, and Christy! I wanted to let you ladies know just how much you have inspired me!! You all truly are Over The Top!! :)

2 comments:

  1. wassup!!! wooot wooot! you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and yes you do deserve! I better get started answering these questions! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!