Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wishing You Showers of Blessings

Good Morning!

I love the Scattered showers set! So cute! I really wanted to use glitter somewhere on the card, I don't really know why I chose little random circles...I think it's because I didn't realize that the Scattered Showers set included little raindrops...that would have been much cuter! I also wanted to try layering stamps. I took the Bermuda Bay from SU and added the Rustic White cardstock from PTI (I know, I always use this, but I loooove it). Then took my Raspberry Fizz ink and the Background Text Basics (both PTI) and repeated the pattern. After that, I added Polka Dot Basics from PTI with Martha Stewart glue and sprinkled Doodlebug glitter on it.

Then I stamped the umbrellas on Raspberry Fizz cardstock and American Crafts paper - which I popped up with 3-dimensionals from Stampin' Up (best pop up dots ever. The handles are inked with Archival Ink in Sepia (also another one of my favorites). The sentiment is also from Scattered Showers - stamped in Spring Breeze ink from PTI.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!