Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ahoy Pirate

Today is my little nephew's birthday! He's having a pirate themed party and I'm so excited to be there!

This card was super easy, but I knew I wanted to use the paper from the All About Boys from DCWV Stack (this is the boat that I just cut out from the paper) and the patterned paper is from the same set. The other papers are PTI rustic cream and SU Pacific Point (past In Color). The sentiment is PTI's Bitty Blessings stamped in Sepia Archival Ink on more patterned paper from AAB.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Now how stinkin' cute is this??!!! The All Aboy Boys stack is perfect for your nephew's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorably stinkin' cute!!! LOVE this. Perfect boy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!