Monday, September 14, 2009

Ahoy Little Sailor!

This card was a lot of fun to make (but also a little frustrating at first...)

I made this along with a present and the chocolate trifle that you saw in my last post. Everything was a hit! The trifle was practically gone and my card was passed around the room! The mommy-to-be was like "you made this??" it was cool :)

This card was all about trial and error...I've never made anything like this (except for my ladybug card) but this I've never seen done before. I used SU and PTI paper, PTI Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics and Bitty Blessings. I also used PTI's Ink Duo to distress the outsides. I used twine from Walmart and my poker from CTMH to keep the sails "together" and create the flag pole. I popped everything up with SU's 3-dimensionals.

I'd love to hear your comments!

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. awesome card!!! love the new blog look!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the cutest card! Did you create it yourself or did you have a pattern? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just adorable! It turned out sooo good! Im glad the Mom to be liked it!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!