Thursday, September 24, 2009

Celebrate

Hello!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

I know, I know, another repeated background using the Text Basics from PTI...I just love it! Gosh, and I used the Rustic White cardstock from PTI...sorry!

I used inspiration from PrettyPinkPosh (thanks Paulina) -- I saw her use her Scattered Showers upside down and fill it with different flowers and it was simply fabulous! I used Rich Razzleberry from Stampin Up (ink and cardstock) - and Unity Stamp's from April's KOTM - I stamped it in Fresh Snow ink and used Glossy Accents over it. The sentiment is also from Unity's April KOTM stamped in Archival Ink (Sepia) and popped up with 3-dimenstionals. The border is SU also. The twine accents are from Walmart, I just looped one side and used a mini glue dot to hold.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous work Julie! Love the text-y background! sweet design! yahoo for paulina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you say you are not creative. That is soooo cute. I love the butterflies coming out of the umbrella. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, you did a great job with this card! I got the idea from Debbie and had to try it! It didn't turn out nearly as cute as yours...my flowers were a little sparce. :)Great job on the card, and thanks for linking to me!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!