Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday - Pocket Silhouette Style

I know...I have been such a bad blogger lately...I've made a lot of cards, just haven't posted (and my camera batteries are being fussy and not charging!!). I'll try to be better!!

I made this card last week over at my friend Terry's house. I'll be posting my other creations from last weekend (and this weekend) throughout the week - check back for more!!

I was heavily inspired by Hannah Bug Designs for this card. I don't know how I came across her blog, but she does some fabby cards!

I have save this in my "inspiration" folder and have been wanting to recreate for a while now...and finally I did!

I used SU's Pocket Silhouettes stamps using a few different ink colors and ZING embossing powders. The papers I used were PTI's Rustic Cream and SU's in colors. The sentiment was from stamp in the $1 bin at Michael's (it had a candle, too, but I only stamped the HB). I used the Martha Stewart doily punch and used some twine from WalMart. My friend Connie loved it!!!!

(oh - and I distressed the edges, too) -- (and sorry for the fuzzy picture, I tried to snap a quick pic before my camera batteries died!!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!