Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The New Olympic Sport....Donut Hurling!

So my friend Cody from college told me a really funny story the other day...I shouldn't really divulge all of the information - but the jist is 4:00 in the morning and donut hurling...the new olympic sport, lol.

And the punchline was "free donuts" as you can imagine...


I had sooo much fun making this card - I hope she doesn't read my blog (or at least not until I send this to her!!)
My papers were white and kraft cardstock with PTI's raspberry fizz. I used glimmer mists on the kraft (love those! can you tell from my previous post?) and I used my SU hostess stamp set "donut be sad" and colored in the donuts with my CTMH markers, doodlebug glitter and kaiser craft pearls. The ribbon and "free" stickers from Micheal's and the "donuts" are thickers. On the inside I just used one of the leftover donuts.
Like I said - this card was super fun and I can't wait to hear how Cody liked it!!
Enjoy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now how fun is this???!!! The thickers are perfect-o! Ask Naomi about my addiction to thickers..lol.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!