Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Love Nestabilities...and full nights of sleep!

Super quick post tonight as I have put in 40 hours of work in 3 days...AH the holidays at a flower shop!

Anywho - I LOVE NESTABILITIES!

I really do...wow...these little babies are awesome, I just wish my scrap room wasn't 110 degrees, lol, Jim needs to fix the fan!!
The dot stamps in the background (on white cardstock) are PTI's polka dots stamps and raspberry fizz ink. The paper is all PTI minus the dark grey from a random set.
The little things in the corner are adhesive embellies from Joann's and I finished off the front flower with glossy accents in the white dots (thanks Sarah!!)
And of course...nestabilities "Peony". Yum
Off to bed I go!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Glossy Accents! Lol love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Julie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!!! The spellbinders are addicting arent they????

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!