Monday, June 1, 2009

Whatever Challenge #8: Staples

Whatever!

lol..it's that time for another Whatever Challenge!

This time it's STAPLES!

I wanted to use them in a kind of different way than I usually do. I thought a border would be neat.

I used kraft cardstock and used some of my new Papertrey Ink goodies - Vintage Touch inking system, Background Basics: Text Style, Warm Happiness stamp set, Mega Mixed Messages (along with CTMH coffee set).

The other inks are vintage cream and Melon Berry (both PTI)...oh and staz-on brown.
Then I paper pierced the steam.
I had lots of fun using my new goodies :)
Make sure to check out Christy and Naomi to see what they came up with!!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. cute card! I like the coffee stain stamp! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card, so totally different than anything else!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!