Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Don't Just Stand There...

BUST A MOVE!

I did this for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge...but never got around to posting. GOSH!

I thought it was really fun!

I know someone will enjoy it for their birthday (...anybody's birthday coming up soon?)

The paper is BamPop! also PTI and American Crafts

The foam stickers are from my friend...don't know where she got them (and they didn't have a 2 so I had to make it...I know, it looks a little bootleg, but that's ok! lol)

I cut the robot from BamPop's paper - woo!

Also, the "bust a move" I created from CTMH's doodlebug alphabet stamps.

...if you want it...you got it...hey, bust a move!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap you went nutso today!!! Sooo many cards! lol Love them tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!!! have to use my bam pop stuff now too

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!