Saturday, July 18, 2009

On a Happier Note

My last post almost brought me to tears, so I thought I would post something a little happier. Friends of ours are soon-to-be parents and unfortunately, I had to work a wedding setup and I missed their baby shower.

But I made them a really cute card, so I hope that makes up for it!!

There are due very, very soon -- check over at Christy's blog for pics (soon to be uploaded, hopefully)...she did a super cute photo shoot!

The paper is SU, sentiment is PTI, the CUTE baby-bump is Unity. The lace is from Joann and underneath, you can't really tell, but its some neat textured paper-like material that Europeans are wrapping bridal bouquets in (obviously, I got it from work, lol...I work at a florist in the wedding department).

It's stamped with Sepia Archival Ink and all finished off with some stickles in Platinum and crystals.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. eeeeek i love it. i love that stamp and i didn't know that you have it. i have to get it now too. pretty you last post almost brought me to tears too

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!