Saturday, July 18, 2009

My 1 Year Anniversary!

Wow the year has gone quickly. It's so hard to believe that tomorrow my husband and I will have been married 1 year. It feels like forever and no time all at the same time (I know, weird). He is the best husband I could have ever asked for and I don't know what I would ever do without him.

Being with him reminds me of one of my favorite quotes "If you live to be a hundred, I want to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." Oh man, I'm such a sap, but that poem (A.A. Milne) gets me every time.

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary early...we went to see Gavin DeGraw at the House of Blues, Orlando! He is just amazing and such a great performer. With him, Green River Ordinance opened up (never heard of them before, but really good) and Collective Soul was the headliner - holy, moly, they were incredible...Heaven let your light shine down...that one. But they have even more great songs that I had totally not ever realized was them - and some even hard rock -- I would definitely go see them again, very entertaining!! And best part - we were 4 rows of people standing away from the stage...we could see them sweat! YEAH! Great anniversary, and it will continue tomorrow :)
So I have to confess about the card...I have been having major blockage recently when it comes to scrapping. I think I may have too much stuff, it's overwhelming. So I scraplifted this design from somewhere (I don't know where, otherwise I'd give props...sorry!)

recipe:
paper: su red and kraft, pti rustic cream
ink: brillance poppy, pti vintage cream
stamps: ctmh key to my heart (flourish); hero arts heart, pti background text
misc: kaiser pearls, lace ribbon from joanns

Also, I got to give a shout out to Sheri -- Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby too (we have the same anniversary!! crazy!!)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey this card is awesome!!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I cant believe its been a year. Time flies soo fast doesn't? it feels like yesterday you guys just got married!!!

    Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!