Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Yummy Treat and a Perfect Pair

Vacation starts today! Woo hoo! Well, actually yesterday at 5:00 pm. Can't believe I'm up so early though and I don't have to work today (and we saw the 12:01am showing of Transformers 2 last night...oh my was that awesome! Just as great as the first!)

So these colors inspired me to make mini cards...I made 2 and I just love them - plus I used my new Kit of The Month stamps from Unity Stamp Co. Love this month!!

I used PTI's rustic cream cardstock (which is my new favorite and I am running out!) The polka dots are from PTI's Polka Dot Basics.

The rest of the stamps, as I mentioned, are from Unity.

The whole ice cream cone I popped up and accented the cherry with stickles. The little ' ' are from Michael's (chipboard - Amy Butler I think).

The colored pears are popped up too and colored with CTMH markers.

Enjoy! Don't they look "yummy"!

6 comments:

  1. How fun are these two cards! love the popped up images and your super designs! wonderful pear tree! Hope you have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute & fun! I love the pear tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie.. your cards are DARLING! I love the colors and that Pear Tree... YUMLICIOUS! the popped out pears... soo great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness these are both so great! They look like they belong in a great set of cards in a cute little boutique! And shoot...I wasn't really sold on PTI's rustic cream cardstock (I should know better since I love everything else from them!), but you really show it off well here. I might just have to try it......after some of the other items on my long wishlist (ya know, "they", those top wishlist items, might get mad if they get bumped for another piece of cardstock! :> ). Have a fantastic week! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! My daughter would love this for her polly’s! thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!