Sunday, June 7, 2009

With Appreciation (and Glimmer Mists!)

My favorite card of the night!

It started off being kind of ugly (lol) it looked like a monter's foot and I wasn't sure what to do. So I used some Watercolor Paper from SU and spritzed glimmer mists (love those) in lime green and blue skies. It dries surprisingly quickly.

I stamped Archival Ink in Sepia with the new PTI Background Basics: Text Style over it. The colored paper is all SU, the cream is PTI. The sentiment is PTI's Mega Mixed Messages. The buttons are from Creative Cafe.


Oh, and my new punch is EK Success (it embosses and cuts in a scallop design at the same time - yummy!!)

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that glimmer mist background!! I have not seen the bright colors yet....looks great and so fresh! I was eyeing that punch at Michael's the other day, but decided against it....what was I thinking?! Ack! You made a fabulous card with it! :>

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!