Monday, April 6, 2009

Butterflying Thank You

I love this challenge - stamping, embossing and punching! Awesome! I made a super easy, super simple, super cute card for anyone!




And...my embossing actually looks ok!! (I'm usually a really lowsy embosser...lol).

Enjoy!



recipe:
solid paper: (?)
patterned paper: target
sentiment stamp: michaels - $1 bin
butterfly stamp: laundry line (k2)
punch: martha stewart royal butterfly
white pen
punch: su slot
versamark
embossing powder: white, michaels
ink: brillance - brown

4 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love everything about this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour - simply gorgeous - I don't know which of your two entries I like best. Too hard to choose.
    Annxxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I think your embossing looks great! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the beautiful background and the little pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!