Thursday, April 2, 2009

Butterfly Thanks

Ahh more PTI stuff (LOVE IT!) but it's like the most perfect scrapbooking stuff EVER.

Na got me my first ever PTI stamp set...polka dots - I'm in love. I embossed with white powder (I'm not the best embosser though, as you can see...but I try!)


The butterfly is from a different PTI set that I stamped onto the Raspberry Fizz paper. The sentiment is from the Mega Messages and I finished off the butterfly with some white pen flight marks...oh and a kaiser craft pearl.

Hope you like as much as I do!!
That's it for tonight - thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Julie!! This is beautiful! This is by far my favorite card yet! I love the colors and the butterfly is adorable! Great job! I like the way the embossing turned out... it makes it a little grungy! WAY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, your beautiful butterfly seems to flutter off the page! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!