Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Graduation!!

Ok, I love simple cards...this card was super easy and it's one of my favorite "man" cards that I ever did!

Everything is PTI (except the thickers)...rustic cream cardstock with b
lack and white basics and mega mixed messages. The ink is Smokey Shadow and Basic Black.

Our friend, Jared, just graduated and I'm so excited for him (he just graduated from USF...as a civil engineer!! He's so smart!) Wish him luck, he's trying out for a position at Northrop Grumman! We don't want him to go all the way to Virginia, but we're proud that he is
interviewing for such an incredible
job.



Go Bulls...and my Gators!!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Simple cards are a plus but it's so hard not to go over the top! Your man card is terrific! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I always find it so hard making a man's card but you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! So clean and graphic and the repetition of the sentiment with one bolder is perfection!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur card is P-E-R-F-E-CT! Love it for the smart grad who's heading off to do amazing things in the big wide world. The clean graphic look is, well, perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the boy :) The card's perfect for him, but I didn't get him one...so it might make me look bad! Oh well, he's over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness...what a fabbie masculine card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!