Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding Wishes - Lattice

Hi Friends!

WOW! My twitter feed said it has been 54 days since I posted. So, I am asking your forgiveness in telling you that I will be posting a card once per week this entire week! (Hopefully you haven't forgotten all about me and that you still care about my cards!)

So, without further adieu...


I've been really wanting to get into my craft room for a while...I've been avoiding it because it's such a disaster area in there! Seriously, what a mess!

I finally tidied everything up in there the other week and made some (what I think) super cute cards!

This one I did most recently for a friend at my work. One of her husband's family members is getting married and I think I put her in shock when I blurted out "I'll make you a wedding card!!" lol. I was desperate to create something fabulous :D



So, the pressure was on at that point...I never like to disappoint my friends with anything I make, especially when they are giving it to someone else! EEK! I'm really pleased with how this came out though....and don't you just LOVE the lattice die cut? Ya. Me too :)


I'm also a big fan of this color combo. And I forgot how much I love embossing (I impressed myself because as much as I love embossing...I suck at it. But I was determined to make it absolutely perfect.)

I hope you enjoy this post and all the posts this week! Thank you again for coming back to see my after so long :) I truly appreciate each and every one of you!!

recipe
paper: papertrey ink pti - smokey shadow; random yellow shimmer paper from michael's
ink: versamark
die cut: sizzix lattice die cut & big butterflies; sizzlits lots of tags - stampin up su
embossing: silver
misc: kaiser craft bling; tulle from local craft store

1 comment:

  1. Cute Card Jules! Love the colors :) Great embossing too :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!