Sunday, April 10, 2011

Look Ma! No Ink!

Warning: No ink was used on this card!
(lol)
For real though, I have this set of "die cuts" that I got from Michael's Craft Store a while back which included the big flower in the back, the "yeah yeah wow" and the "thinking of you" card. And of course, you can't forget the Martha Stewart doily: one of my most recent crafting staples. Team this up with some butterfly die cuts and some bling and you're good to go! No ink necessary!

So anyway, sorry if the picture is small, but this was taken on my phone at my office! How could I have forgotten to take pictures of my card?! Ooops :/

Please leave a link to your website! I love inspiration and seeing how others layer their cards/layouts!!

Hope you enjoy!

recipe
paper: papertrey ink pti - terracotta tile & stamping up su - dusty durango
ink: NONE!
die cuts: misc from michaels; sizzix big butterflies; martha stewart doily tags
bling: kaiser and misc from michaels

2 comments:

You just made my day!!