Monday, February 7, 2011

I Found It!!

YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!


Katy Perry's Black Shatter nail polish by OPI
SOLD OUT in both Ulta's in my city and everywhere online was selling it for $20+ (ridiculous and worth every penny).

However, after over an hour of searching online, I finally found it for the normal retail price of $8.50 here. HA. Take that Amazon.

...the only crappy thing is having to wait 5-7 business days to receive it
...why haven't we invented a way to mix online shopping and instant gratification??!

I'm mixing mine with this awesome shade: The One That Got Away
(also in the Katy Perry OPI line)



I know it's weird...but I've seriously been thinking about this nail polish for days.
And soon I will have it! Be sure to check out the link below!


Black Shatter how-to here


Hope you love it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!