Sunday, December 12, 2010

List of Fours

Hey all!!

I was tagged by Jessi at The Juici Life. I love reading about this crazy girls "misadventures" about fulfilling her bucket list and her "Thirsty Thursdays" for some delish drink ideas!

List of Fours

1. Four shows that you watch:
~ Bravo...Housewives, Top Chef
~ World of Jenks
~ Pawn Stars, American Pickers
~ What Not to Wear, Project Runway, anything Style Network

2. Four things you are passionate about:
~ My hubby
~ My family
~ My wonderful friends
~ Finding time to craft!

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
~ The awful "F" word is my favorite...(Jessi, I left this as-is, lol)
~ Woop Woop!!
~ Ummm Yeah
~ Anything from Napolean Dynamite (GOSH!)

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
~ All you need is love
~ Patience is a virtue
~ Don't sweat the small stuff
~ Live life to the fullest!

5. Four places you would like to go:
~ Italy
~ Fiji
~ Sweden
~ Australia

6. Four things you did yesterday:
~ 1 ornament on the Christmas tree
~ Spent way too much time putting in my Bumpit
~ 6 coats of glitter nail polish
~ Partied at my company Christmas Party

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
~ A clean house
~ Finishing the tree and putting up decorations
~ Christmas, New Years and Hubby's birthday!
~ Family and friends visiting!

8. Four things you love about Winter:
~ Peppermint Mocha and candy canes
~ Leaving the Christmas tree lights up all day long
~ Opening the windows and doors
~ CUTE BOOTS!

9. Tag 4 people to play along:
Naomi at Naomi's Space
Liszha at Liszha's Scrappy World
Paulina at Pretty Pink Posh
Ayana at Ayana's Creations

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad somebody likes to read my silly posts. Thank you very much!

    I agree with everything on here...I forgot about my love of boots and World of Jenks.

    Thanks for playing along and I love the new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun post, Julie! I always love reading your posts and getting to know YOU! :) Thanks for tagging me- I'll plan on posting mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds like fun, Julie. :)
    Thanks for thinking of me. I'm going to try to do this soon too. I always love getting to know more about my blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete

You just made my day!!