Saturday, March 13, 2010

You're My Cup of [Peppermint] Tea

Ok...so this was one of my Valentine's Day cards that 1) never got sent out and 2) never got posted to my blog. lol, I am so bad!!

You should check out Unity Stamp's Kit of the Month Club...the stamp set I used for this card is from the December kit. Cute, right?!

Sorry to keep it short, but hubs and I took a nap on the beach today and I got sunburned, so I'm a little tired! (there's something wonderful about a sunburn, though, don't you think!?! ) It was just such a gorgeous day today that we couldn't resist spending the whole time outside!

Where are you and how's the weather there?!

recipe
stamps: Unity Dec KOTM, Close to My Heart - Lace
paper: PTI Pure Poppy and Rustic Cream
misc: Joann Fabrics lace; Basic Grey Bling
ink: PTI Vintage Touch inking system; CTMH red; staz-on brown
punch: SU! slot punch

p.s. peppermint is my favorite tea that my husband makes me...especially when i'm not feeling well. he's so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You just made my day!!